BOE Board Goals
USD 214 - Mission Statement
"USD 214... a great place to grow, learn, and succeed!"
USD 214 Vision Statement
Recognizing that diversity comes in many forms and is the stronghold of society, USD 214 stands committed to create an inclusive environment where all students and staff feel safe, important, and inspired. Ulysses Public Schools shall cultivate a learning community in which all students engage in learning, strive for excellence, and are supported to achieve their fullest potential.
...with strategies to improve results, objectives to realize goals and key indicators to measure performance.
- Learning/Achievement (for students and staff)
- UHS diploma
- College and Career Ready students
- Accountability for instruction
- Professional growth opportunities for staff
- Learning Opportunities
- Safe and orderly schools
- Alternative schedules or alternative delivery models
- Community Involvement
- Improve parent involvement
- Improve communication with the homes
- School and business partnerships
- Fiscal responsibility
- Facility, maintenance, and transportation plan
- Advocacy for public education