Ulysses Community Learning Center
The Ulysses Community Learning Center is for students 9th-12th grade and adults who are seeking a High School Diploma in an online format.
- Students will complete academic curriculum using computer-based course instruction.
- Students will advance at his or her pace.
- Students can work anytime 24/7 on their courses.
- Students will be required to attend a minimum of 10 hours weekly to advance in their courses.
- Students will have a individual student plan which will keep students on track for graduation.
Students who need additional help have access to a certified licensed teacher during office hours from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm at the Ulysses Community Learning Center located at 111 South Baughman or by calling 620-356-3655.
Students will receive a call back from UCLC staff within 24 hours.
Upon completion of all required credits, students will receive a Ulysses High School diploma.